Saturday, February 27, 2016

You are "ONE WORD" away from living the life God meant for you to live.

You are ONE WORD Away.... 



So what is the ONE WORD Phenomena all about? Here is a quick Summary of the Process outlined in the book, "One Word - that will change your life".

"1. Prepare your Heart by Checking In:  Ask yourself...What do I need?...What's in my way?...What needs to go?

2. Discover your Word by Looking Up:  Get a God Word not a Good Word.

3. Live your Word by Looking Out:  Keep your word front and center and spread your word by sharing it with others."

To really benefit from the process - you MUST read the book, it's only a 45 minute read.  After I read the book, I spent 2 hours working through the exercises.  At first I thought my ONE WORD was LOVE. After living with my word for a few days, I realized it wasn't working for me completely.  So I went back and worked through the exercises one more time and after deep prayer, I discovered my ONE WORD.....
MIRACLE.

HOW do I know for sure that my ONE WORD is MIRACLE?
When you choose your ONE WORD it's important to test it against all 6 dimensions of your life. And this time when I 
checked in with all 6 - MIRACLE fit.

I would love to share with you how the word MIRACLE impacts my goals in all 6 dimensions of my life? 

Spiritual Impact: Spend REAL time daily with God. Open my heart to His message and guidance.
Physical Impact: A cure for ALS.  Trust God can do the impossible.
Emotional Impact: Believe I can positively and miraculously help others through my disease. Stop allowing ALS to determine my possibilities and potential.
Relational Impact: Inspire others to embrace and love who they are and discover their God-given gift that is at the center of their purpose.  Connect others.
Mental Impact: Make a personal mind shift: Be strong. Be Positive. Think Possibility. Have Faith. 
Financial Impact: Create a solid financial plan that helps the ones I love achieve their dreams.

I have only begun my process and can't wait to see how my life adjusts to my MIRACLE MOVEMENT throughout 2016.  Please share your ONE WORD and how you believe your ONE WORD will change your life in 2016!






No comments:

Post a Comment