Sunday, April 10, 2016

Newsletter - April 2016

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Email
LinkedIn
Share
Tweet
Forward

For Women Who Want More

The Hotest Headlines from So Now Coaching
Helping 20,000 Women LEAP into their Best Life!
11,878 Leaps - 8,122 To Go

This is YOUR Year!  

Why do you do what you do?
Why do you want what you want?
What is your why behind your what?
What is the purpose behind your passions?
What is your passion and why do you want it?


Oh my...such great questions!  My beautiful niece, Claire, sent me an article asking these exact questions.  After I read it, I realized if I was truly honest with myself, I didn't immediately know the answers to all of the questions.  So I decided to devise a process that would help me and hopefully others find their WHY behind their WHAT.
       
1. The first thing I did was walk through a "Values Exercise" and determine what was most important to me. 
 Through this exercise I was able to figure out my top 10 values in order of importance? What did I find out? My values are: God, husband, happiness, children, financial security, connecting with outdoors, being healed, connecting with people, family watching others succeed, exercise, and success.

2. The second thing I did was reflect and then acknowledge all the specific situations that I was the happiest.  In other words, the moments I was truly living in my passion and doing the things that are most important to me.

What did I discover?  I love spending time in scripture and speaking to God, spending time with my husband and children, writing, inspiring others through speaking, coaching start-up businesses, connecting people with people, being creative, being successful, spending time with friends and experiencing the beauty of the outdoors.


3. The third thing I did was look at each of the above activities and determine why I enjoyed them so much -- the purpose behind my passion! The one common thread I discovered was....CONNECTION. Why Connection? I enjoy connecting people with people, connecting personally with nature, connecting people with their greatness, connecting to stories and connecting with my gifts.  One of my greatest joys is when someone I have met searches deep inside and experiences the ah-ha behind why and how they are uniquely designed by God and why their special gifts are perfect, beautiful and important to the universe.

4. The fourth thing I did was make a few adjustments in what I was currently doing so that my activities matched-up with my WHY.  What did I change?  Professionally, I decided to stop doing activities that didn't center around one of the following:
>> Speaking to groups of women.  Inspiring and encouraging them to meld together and to join forces.  To honor, respect and enjoy their individual uniqueness, gifts and talents and to dance to their unique, beautiful dance each and every day. 
>> Spending time with individual coaching clients that are small business owners and/or startups.  Moving them quickly through fears that may be holding them back while showing them how to make money ASAP!
>> Editing and publishing my first mystery novel.
>> Growing the membership of the So Now Network for Professional Women.

5. The final thing I did was breakdown my four focuses into doable steps and then back them up with accountability. I am learning that to be outrageously successful the most important thing I do is to assign deadlines and set up accountability with all of the pieces and parts of each of my goals.  In the past, my biggest roadblock has been procrastination. So I have joined a mastermind group that is teaching me how to set step-by-step mini goals that support my big audacious goal - while at the same time holding me accountable - without exception. I can't wait to see where I am in 60 days.  Look out world!

I invite you to give my 5-Step process a try and then share with me your personal experience on your way to defining your WHY behind your WHAT!  

Many Blessings, Jenn
Grab Jenn's Chapter Here!  
"The Soul of Success". Jenn teamed-up with Jack Canfield and several leading experts from various industries to release
Download Jenn's chapter.
3 A's to an
Audacious April
1. Awaken your senses, appreciate your life and celebrate your successes!
2. Adhere to your most important values - without exception!
3. Analyze your communication style - use visionary words that encourage success.

APRIL Leadership Tip 
10 Marketing Experiments that You Can Run Yourself to Improve Your Reach on Social Media 

By Laura Busche, Brand Strategist
"Are you constantly trying to catch up with every new social network that comes out?

Do you find yourself juggling with copy and images to make sure to share at least a certain number of social media posts each day?

Everyone seems to be so focused on quantity that we often forget the impact that small, incremental improvements can have in our social media strategy. When was the last time you tried smart variations to see where they took your engagement and conversion numbers.

Granted, experimentation can sound a bit intimidating. I know because I’ve worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs who feel that “social media tests” are some obscure tactics only data scientists can handle. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Given the right tools, and having adopted the right mindset, I strongly believe that anyone can manage a lean social media testing program. I’m writing this article to share seven simple tests that you can run today."
So Now Professional
Network for Women
Join us in Sylvania, Maumee, Lima or Findlay, Ohio.  We have declared 2016 as "The Year of the Dance!" How will you dance to your unique music in 2016? 
Visit our Facebook™ Page for More Exciting News
Don't Miss this
Life-Changing Book!

"According to Pastor Mark Batterson in his book, The Circle Maker, Drawing prayer circles around our dreams isn't just a mechanism whereby we accomplish great things for God. It's a mechanism whereby God accomplishes great things in us.
         
Do you ever sense that there's far more to prayer, and to God's vision for your life, than what you're experiencing? 
 What impossibly big dream is God calling you to draw a prayer circle around? Sharing inspiring stories from his own experiences as a circle maker, Mark Batterson will help you uncover your heart's deepest desires and God-given dreams and unleash them through the kind of audacious prayer that God delights to answer."
Curious What Your Top 5 Values Are?

And how to build the life you were meant to live around them?

Email...."I want that Life!" to JennWenzke@jennwenzke.com and Jenn will schedule a Complimentary Coaching Session with you.



Psalm 18:32, 35 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.  You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great."

Tony Gaskins - "If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs."
Jenn Wenzke
Life & Motivational Coach
NLP & MBTI Master Practitioner

Co-Author w/Jack Canfield, The Soul of Success
Founder of So Now Professional Network for Women
Copyright © 2015 * So Now Coaching, All rights reserved.
P. O. Box 350251 | Toledo, OH 43615 


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can 
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list


No comments:

Post a Comment