Friday, May 27, 2016

Are you Building a Business or Starting a Movement?





Which Road Will You Take?

Are you BUILDING a Business or are you STARTING a Movement?

When I was asked that question I truly had no idea how to answer it. Then the woman who asked me the question said, "Oh and by the way if you don't already know, you are starting a movement and it won't continue to grow if you aren't connected with the why behind it." 

I told her that I thought my why was to create an atmosphere where women would feel safe to share their gifts and learn from one another and then combine their talents and achieve their dreams together.  But as I was explaining myself, I realized that my words weren't quite ringing true for me. I paused a moment and then I knew immediately what was missing and instantly connected to my why - my movement.

"My movement begins with each woman individually and then grows into a group setting.  My passion is to spend one to one time teaching and inspiring women to embrace their talents and to utilize them to make a difference in this wonderful world. The second part of the movement is to encourage like-minded women to link up and build a purpose that is bigger then themselves - TOGETHER!" 

The moment I connected with the why behind my movement, I knew it was rooted with God's deep meaning for my purpose in life.  WOW, I can't even begin to tell you how that felt!


"To make a difference, I truly believe you have to be willing to be uncomfortable, to be willing to share your message with people, and to really put yourself out there." - The Incubated Author by Angela E. Lauria

I would love to hear what movement you are starting and how you decided it was perfect for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment