Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Newsletter - July 2015

"For Women Who Want More"

The Latest News from So Now Coaching 

"Helping 10,000 Women LEAP into their Best LIFE!" 

          
July is the Month to Tap Into Courageous, Fearless LEADERSHIP! 

I was BLOWN – Away!  Have you ever experienced a speech that moved your typical way of thinking into a wonderful spiral?  Stretching you – expanding you – testing you?  On May 8th I watched the live stream event called Leadercast Now.  One of the very first speakers was Andy Stanley.  He blew me away.

Andy Stanley said this about BOLD Leadership:
“Bold leaders refuse to be cowed by how. You can how a great idea right out the door. When people come to you with an idea, say “WOW” not “HOW."  He went on to challenge us to ask ourselves two thought-provoking, BOLD questions:

1. “What do I believe is impossible to do in my field but if it could be done would fundamentally change my business? (Question comes from Joel Barker, 1992, Paradigms)”
2. “What breaks my heart or what would I like people to line up and thank me for when I am old?”


After hearing Stanley speak I was ready to go home. I wanted to isolate myself in a room until I came out with the answers to his two BOLD questions. Join me, in my birthday month of July, and spend time with me reflecting, studying and searching for the answers to Stanley's two BOLD questions. I promise you, our life and business will never be the same!

  

The 3 J's to a JUBILIANT July.....
1. Jumpstart your July by setting an AUDACIOUS Goal. Identify two steps that you will accomplish THIS MONTH.       

2. Jumble up your thinking and look at your dream from a different perspective and then make a BOLD move.
3. Jockey your schedule around until you are only blocking time to do the things that are most important to you and your dream.
      "So Now Professional Network for Women" June Event at Chandler's Cafe.  I LOVE my So Now Girlfriends!

The Latest News from So Now Coaching..... 

  • Leadership Coaching Tip for JULY: Cause & Effect Coaching - Coach your team and reach a potential solution by asking only eight questions.  Notice how each question affects the meaning behind their language and the effect that has on their view of the true cause.

    1. What is the problem? (Example: I procrastinate making phone calls to potential clients because I am afraid they will say no.)
    2. How do you know it's a problem? (Example: I am not receiving any new business from my referrals.)
    3. When did you decide that? (Example:
     I am tired of looking at the stacks of business cards on my desk that I have never called that could bring me new business.)
    4. When don't you do it now? (Example: I have no problem contacting referrals on behalf of my friends and colleagues.)
    5. What are you deciding then? (Example:  When I call a referral on behalf of someone else and they say no, they are not saying no to me, they are saying no to my business associate.)
    6. How is that different from how you were? (Example: It isn't any different at all.  A "No" is a "No".)
    7. How do you know that, now? (Example: When people said no to me when I was calling on behalf of my colleague, it didn't bother me.)
    8. What other changes would you like to make? (Example: Calling my personal referrals is not any different than calling referrals on behalf of someone else. I will schedule a block of time and begin calling my personal referrals, which will increase my business substantially and make me feel successful.)
  • Exciting New Program: So Now Leadership Coaching Course Do you want to inspire others to succeed?  Would you like to learn transformational tools and systems to coach clients, lead teams or work on your own personal development?  If so, the "So Now Leadership Coaching Course" may be for you!  CLICK HERE  for more information.  Choose a course preview date: July 21 or September 15 at 6:30 - 8:30 pm. -- RSVP jennwenzke@jennwenzke.com for training location.
  • The So Now™ Professional Network for Women  -- Join us in Sylvania, Perrysburg, or Lima, Ohio. We are adding a Findlay event in September!  We have declared 2015 as the "Year of the Butterfly....Embrace your Transformation and Emerge as Brilliantly as a Butterfly." -- Visit our Facebook™ Page for More Exciting News.                                                                                              
Enjoy Your Wonderful Day!
Many Blessings, Jenn

Psalm 18:32, 35 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.  You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great."
Tony Gaskins - "If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs."
************************************************************************
Jenn Wenzke
Life & Motivational Coach
NLP Master Practitioner
MBTI Master Practitioner
Website: So Now Coaching
Facebook Business Page: So Now Coaching   
Founder of "So Now" Network for Professional Women

No comments:

Post a Comment