Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dance in FULL Swing in 2016! It's not too late to set goals for an outstanding 2016!

DANCE in FULL Swing in 2016! 

Breathe Deeply...
Pause Greatly...
Pray Furiously...
Celebrate Freely...
Evaluate Completely...
Plan & Implement Specifically...
Act Purposefully!  

I spent five days pushing myself through a 6-step process that my coach shared with me.  By day four I wanted to pull my hair out - BUT I continued anyway - and all I can say is, WOW!!  The end result -- EYE-OPENING! 

Here are the 6-Steps I used
to Create my Year of Endless Possibility....


1. Acknowledge what went well and what you accomplished in 2015? Spend LOTS of time here.  Make a list of at least 50.  We take so many things for granted.  Many times we look so far forward we don’t recognize how far we have come.

2. What things do you wish would have been better? List problems, failures. And what lessons did you learn from those situations?  (We only learn lessons during adversity.)

3. Make a list of the changes you are going to make in order to serve your business and serve your goals in 2016? 

4. How does implementation of each item on your list look specifically? Will you perform the task or will you delegate it?  What boundaries will be put in place to make sure you achieve your goals?  How clear is your communication around your boundaries? Will you set up accountability?

5. What is the level of commitment you want to put around your energy when working on your goals? What will your effort look like? Apply the 80/20 rule to your activities. 80% of your joy, business, financial return, etc (effects) come from 20% of your clients, efforts, etc. (causes). What will you include on your 20% list?

6.  What are your revelations?   
You will surprise yourself!  There are no shortcuts to this process.  You must start with step #1 and work your way through.

I can't promise this process will be easy - but I can promise it will be rewarding!  I would love to hear how it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment