Saturday, January 9, 2016

Newsletter - January 2016


For Women Who Want More

The Hotest Headlines from So Now Coaching
Helping 20,000 Women LEAP into their Best Life!

 

What On Earth
Am I Here For?
       "If you want your life to have impact, focus it! Stop dabbling. Stop trying to do it all. Do less. Prune away even good activities and do only that which matters most. Never confuse activity with productivity. You can be busy without a purpose, but what’s the point?"
       "Without a clear purpose,you will keep changing directions, jobs, relationships, churches, or other externals hoping each change will settle the confusion or fill the emptiness in your heart. You think, maybe this time it will be different, but it doesn’t solve your real problem - a lack of focus and purpose."
       Wow...Wow...Wow...is all I can say when I read these words in Rick Warren's Bestselling book, "WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR?" The Purpose Driven Life Expanded Edition.
       In the fourth chapter he asks his readers to contemplate what the driving force is in their lives. That really got me thinking and inspired me to look carefully at everything that I am doing.  
       What did I come up with? My driving force: To help women respect themselves, celebrate their uniqueness and embrace their spiritual purpose through live speaking events and writing. 
       What is your driving force?Join me!  Put your driving force into words and allow the beauty of it to lead your life without guilt, past life experiences, fear, materialism, or a need for approval?  I can't promise it will be easy but I can promise it will be rewarding.   
Enjoy a Blessed January, Jenn





Jenn Wenzke
Life & Motivational Coach
NLP & MBTI Master Practitioner
Co-Author w/Jack Canfield, The Soul of Success
Founder of So Now Professional Network for Women


3 J's to a
Jaw-Dropping
January

1. Joyfully commit yourself to your life purpose.
2. Jump-In and do something that scares you.
3. Jazz-Up your life and begin each day with a spiritual devotional.

January Leadership Tip   

Countdown to a Cutting-Edge Business Success TeamDownload a fun Infographic that outlines the 6-Step Process.
So Now Professional
Network of Women

Join us in Sylvania, Maumee, Lima or Findlay, Ohio.  We have declared 2016 as "The Year of the Dance!" How will you dance to your unique music in 2016?  Visit our Facebook™ Page for More Exciting News.

Want to Boost Sales
on Social Media?
20 Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Top Advice -- "Social Selling has many moving parts and it takes time.  It's much more complex than simply posting an offer.  In this post 20 successful entrepreneurs share their ideas on how to generate revenue from your social networks."  - Mari Smith


Psalm 18:32, 35 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.  You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great."

Tony Gaskins - "If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs."
Copyright © 2015 * So Now Coaching, All rights reserved.
P. O. Box 350251 | Toledo, OH 43615 


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can 
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment